Digital Apprentice - New York
Who is Prosek?
We are entrepreneurial. Prosek is one of the largest independent communications and marketing firms in the U.S., with offices and strategic partners across the country and worldwide. We are specialized. Prosek provides unparalleled expertise with financial and professional services companies. We are people-centric. Our teams work together in a collegial atmosphere that breeds professional respect and friendship. We are award-winning. Join an "Army of Entrepreneurs" that was recently named 2021 Corporate/Financial Agency of the Year by PRovoke Media.
We are in search of a talented apprentice to join our fast-growing digital team at Prosek. We are looking for a self-starter interested in bringing best-in-class digital strategy and creative to life for our financial and professional services clients.
Our team is made up of writers, designers, strategists, analysts, aspirational TikTok stars, and wannabe Twitch streamers. We get to work with many of the largest and most recognizable global financial brands and help them navigate the always-evolving world of digital marketing and communications.
At Prosek, everyone is expected to be a strong team player, participating in brainstorming and creative strategy planning for clients and internal projects. Our culture is built around being an "Army of Entrepreneurs," and we encourage everyone to embrace that and be the "writer of their own story."
Sound interesting? We'd love to hear from you.
What you'll be doing:
- Field ad-hoc digital marketing/communications requests for accounts across the agency and work closely with internal Prosek account teams.
- Utilize social media listening, reporting, and analytics tools: BuzzSumo, Spredfast, Trendkite, Sprout Social, Similar Web, Google Analytics, and native LinkedIn / Twitter / Facebook analytics for various digital requests.
- Help to position messaging across social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Become familiar with paid social advertising terms (Click-Through-Rate, Cost-Per-Click, etc.) and assist with launching and managing small campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Stay up-to-date on logistical changes to social media platforms and spot trends in digital communications, marketing, and advertising.
- Understand and assist with presenting a data-driven narrative in a focused and compelling way.
What makes you qualified:
- Knowledge of social platforms and an exemplified interest in digital marketing.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess great time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Team player mindset and willingness to work collaboratively alongside peers.
- Exhibit resourcefulness.
- Previous digital internship experience a plus.
- Strong interest in working with clients across the financial services, professional services, technology, and/or B2B sectors.
NYC Salary: $17.00/hour
Prosek Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.