Account Profitability Summer Intern
PITT OHIO, a $900 million, high service, highly profitable, transportation solutions provider offering SUPPLY CHAIN, GROUND, LTL and TRUCKLOAD services is seeking an Account Profitability Summer Intern. his internship position is located at our corporate headquarters in the Strip District area of Pittsburgh, PA.
- Perform various analysis in support of the Costing and W&I teams.
- Project Work:
- Evaluate alternate methods to current Pickup and Delivery drive time algorithm in our costing model
- Analysis of Weights and Inspections program to identify target accounts and/or ROI
- Scope out a user interface for gathering and displaying account cost information
- Miscellaneous projects in support of cost analysis team
- Minimum GPA of at least 3.0
- Must be majoring in Logistics/Supply Chain, Mathematics, or any analytic field
- Outstanding problem solving, analytic and math skills
- Command of English language to communicate effectively
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Software products (with a strong emphasis on Excel)
- High attention to detail
PITT OHIO is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected status.
To navigate to the PITT OHIO Career Center and apply for this position, please go to pittohio.balancetrak.com
PITT OHIO values diversity. Women and minorities are encouraged to join our team! EOE M/F/V/D