Medical Device Inside Sales Professional (BB)
We are growing and seeking a well-rounded, college graduate for a Medical Device Inside Sales Professional position on our B.Braun sales team. This role entails marketing infusion systems, IV sets and access devices, to surgery centers, outpatient facilities and a variety of other out of hospital settings. Job responsibilities include all aspects of sales to facilities, physicians and their staff. Specific functions include: prospecting, account profiling, pipeline creation, providing clinical support, providing contracting support, coordinating education calls, unsolicited proposals, collaborative engagement of field sales and distribution representatives, post-sale account management, and ultimate customer satisfaction and loyalty. Successful candidates will enter a two-year professional development program where they will receive a salary, commission, professional sales training and experience in medical sales.
· College degree – BA/BS
· Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and presentation skills. (Must have strong phone presence with a positive, outgoing personality)
· Multitasking: The ability to simultaneously manage & move forward multiple sales opportunities through the sales cycle.
· Sales Effectiveness: The ability to find, develop & close sales opportunities.
· Business Acumen: The ability to understand & add value to the customer’s business model.
· Adaptive: The ability to modify sales strategy & tactics to adjust to the changes in the competitive & economic market conditions.
One to two years of previous sales experience preferred. Background in, and/or understanding of the medical sales is a plus; however, we will train the right candidate.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. Successful candidates will receive a salary, commission, professional sales training, and experience in pharmaceutical sales. Sagamore offers comprehensive health and dental benefits, 401K and 15 Paid Days Off.
Location: Warren, RI