JOB-Virtual Graduate Student Mock Interview Day - Friday, February 3, 2023
Virtual Graduate Student Mock Interview Day - Friday, February 3, 2023
This Event is for Graduate Students at Miami University who wish to practice interviewing to prepare for job opportunities.
Practice your behavioral-based interviewing skills and receive invaluable feedback in a 60-Minute Mock Interview offered through the Mock Interview Program, Center for Career Exploration & Success.
Dress in professional attire, be on time and have a copy of your resume with you during the interview.
Step 1: Upload your resume to Handshake (see instructions below)
Step 2: Register for the MID via this Registration Link-Virtual
Step 3: Select your Interview Time Slot (see below instructions)
Step 4: Mark your calendar
The 60min. mock interview sessions are being offered between 9am-12pm, 1pm-4pm, and 4-6pm.
Apply by 2023-02-01 11:59 pm
READ before applying:
- Check your calendar for the times when you are FREE
- To upload a resume: Log into miamioh.joinhandshake.com
click on your account icon (upper-right corner)
follow the prompts.
- To select a time-slot, follow these steps: After you register (apply with your resume) via registration link
Log into Handshake miamioh.joinhandshake.com
Click on your Handshake profile icon (Upper- Right Corner)
Select My Jobs, then from the listed options click on the title that starts with the word “Interview…”
Once the Interview Schedule page opens up, scroll down and select the desired interview Timeslot.
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR for the date and time you selected.
- Note Career Center’s No-Show Interview Policy applies to all Mock Interview Days: https://miamioh.edu/emss/offices/career-center/prepare/interviewing/index.html
- If your schedule changes, make sure to cancel your mock interview online through Handshake up until 11:59 p.m. two business days prior to the interview without penalty.
PREPARE FOR YOUR MOCK INTERVIEW:
Learn and Practice with Big Interview https://miamioh.biginterview.com/ (click "Register" (button in upper right corner), select Miami University, enter your Miami email, follow the prompts).
Attend Interview for Success Workshop, Sign up HERE: https://www.miamioh.edu/emss/offices/career-center/prepare/programs-events/basic-interviewing/index.html
Explore Career Related Videos on CandidCareer.com
For more information, please contact the Center for Career Exploration & Success at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-529-3831.
Miami University and the Center for Career Exploration and Success is committed to providing an inclusive and equitable experience. If you need disability related accommodations (e.g. interpreter, captioning, materials in an accessible format) to facilitate full participation please contact the Miller Center at least 2 business days prior to the event to ensure the smooth delivery of services by phone at 513-529-1541, TTY Relay at 7-1-1 or SDS@MiamiOH.edu.