Quality Assurance Internship
Quality Assurance Internship - Summer 2022
One of the fastest growing companies in our Tri-State area, DMG is a recognized Top Workplace, and among the Top Privately Held Companies with a 50% increase in sales volume in the last year alone. We are a national leader in Facilities Maintenance, but we consider ourselves a technology company, handling thousands of properties across the country from one, centralized location in Newport, KY. Using cutting edge technology, we attract new customers daily.
The QA Intern will be assisting in developing effective test cases to ensure system functionality meets the requirements. They will also be participating in daily scrums and contributing to spring activities, such as planning, demos, and retrospectives.
• Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures
• Documenting software defects and reporting to the developer team
• Participating in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
• Investigating customer problems referred by our P&E Support Team
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree In Computer Science or Information Technology with a focus on computer programing
• Familiarity with Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Metrics
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, including the ability to effectively present to internal audiences
• Ability to prioritize multiple assignments, work independently and take initiative on assigned projects
• Strong sense of urgency and responsiveness
At DMG: we exist to provide uninterrupted peace of mind for our customers and for each other. All the way, every day. If you have the courage to hold yourself accountable, if you can help drive our growth by identifying new customers and opportunities (within the account), maintaining and servicing valued ones, and achieving strategic goals to benefit your bottom line and ours, if you want to work in a fast-paced, positive environment, you WILL be rewarded.
No limits. No excuses.
Divisions Maintenance Group is an equal opportunities employer