Inside Sales Specialist
This position seeks a self-disciplined, enthusiastic and professional partner to support the K12 Streaming and Digital Campus division in key areas including lead generation, lead qualification, sales support, market analysis, customer service, and data management. Qualified candidates must possess a high level of relationship skills, and good organization, which will translate into positive customer service and thorough communication with team members and clients.
- Develop strategies to best target potential customers based on trends and patterns observed from customer contact and research.
- Research and reach out to prospect customers that we currently do not work with and try to bring in new customers by examining different markets.
- Qualify leads to determine most appropriate next steps in the sales process.
- Provide follow up support to Account Executives through the entire sales cycle.
- Meet daily with Account Executives to review activities and opportunities from the prior day
- Analyze existing accounts to identify trends and opportunities in the market.
- Contact lapsed customers to understand why they stopped doing business with Swank Motion Pictures and make recommendations based on findings.
- Manage account database by entering critical information needed to successfully manage each account.
- Knowledgeable of the Industry, Company, product line, prices, delivery, various marketing promotional services, and similar data, as required
- Meet with the Sales Manager weekly to discuss the progress of research, resolve questions regarding future directions and discuss any proposed modifications based upon research results
- Must be able to assist team members in the completion of tasks and have strong organizational skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Bachelor's degree required
We are pleased to offer:
- Comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance products
- 401k plan with employer match
- Competitive paid time off: vacation, personal time, holidays and winter break
- This position is eligible for a hybrid work environment
- Company sponsored volunteer & community outreach opportunities
- Organizational growth potential through our company sponsored online learning platform
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!!