Virtual Summer Internship Program - 2021
We want to be the place that finds the next great storyteller, the people who are going to change the game for our business. Our view is that the best place to start is through a robust and hands-on internship program. The AMC Networks Summer Internship Program provides undergraduate students with experiential learning opportunities that will help them prepare for a successful career in Media and Entertainment.
The program is open to students of all majors with a genuine interest and passion to pursue a career in the Media and Entertainment industry. Over the course of 9 weeks, students are immersed in an intensive internship experience working alongside the teams behind AMC Networks’ award-winning content from its networks AMC, BBC America, IFC, Sundance TV and WEtv, and its streaming services Acorn TV, Sundance TV, Shudder and ALLBLK.
In addition to gaining hands-on work experience, interns have access to networking events and professional development workshops to ensure a well-rounded and meaningful internship experience.
- Start date: June 14
- End date: August 13
- Location: Remote
- Paid internship, college credit can be provided as well
The program offers a variety of professional development opportunities that focus on:
- Enhancing workplace readiness
- Resume writing and cultivating a strong professional brand
- Public speaking and executive presence
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Financial literacy
- Job search strategies and interview best practices
APPLICATION & ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Deadline to apply is March 26
- To be considered, please include a resume with your application; cover letter is optional
- Program is open to undergraduate students in a four-year degree program
- Minimum GPA: 3.0