Account Manager for Technical Sales - Recent Alumni & May 2021 Grads
Your role as a Digital Account Manager is to represent Zones, our capabilities and yourself to our prospective clients to ensure that they view Zones as a single source for all their IT needs. This role is the perfect opportunity to develop your skills and expertise to start your career in IT Technical Sales in our Mid-Market segment!
We provide you with your own book of business with leads that is yours to keep and grow! This position includes extensive training in Zones Solutions, the technology industry and sales/prospecting techniques for reaching out to new businesses. It also includes a guaranteed base salary, uncapped commissions & incentives, plus full benefits, PTO/holidays and 401K with matching.
We are temporarily remote, but will become a hybrid role with some days work from home and some days in office. This role will report to either our Albany, NY OR Atlanta, GA offices.
- Practice strategic relationship management for each client and prospect at every level to become a proactive and trusted partner and establish Zones as an extension of the client’s IT department.
- Ensure a deep understanding of the client’s business.
Being the clients Digital Agent:
- Be a partner to clients to help them digitize, reduce their costs, and increase customer satisfaction.
Workplace Solution Selling:
- Identify and sell core and AT commodity products and transform the opportunities into solutions.
- Upsell, cross sell and attach products and services to maximize margins.
- Attach Lifecycle Management Services (LCS) to core and AT products.
Orchestrate resources to sell solutions:
- Flawlessly orchestrate resources to sell solutions and provide Five-Star Service that exceeds client expectations.
- Prepare for calls and practice solutions talk tracks.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum; open to all majors
- Combination of 1-3 years in a professional setting, in any industry; internships & co-op's count!
- Lead in prospecting
- B2B sales experience (internships/co-op's, personal business ventures, volunteer work all welcomed!)
- Handling high volume calls
- Quota driven sales
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft suite applications
- Previous experience with a CRM and/or HubSpot encouraged
- Sales Career: eager to build a career in sales versus having a job
- Prospector: Hunter mentality! Demonstrated success cold calling prospects and following warm leads a plus
- Closer: Demonstrated closing skills a plus
- Sales Instinct & Active Listener: Ability to identify and connect a client event that “triggers” a need for Zones’ products and solutions
- Ability to Rally: Retain high energy and positive attitude and “bounce back” quickly from rejection – fearless
- Coachable & Self Aware: possess a deep awareness of strengths and challenges and seeks guidance to leverage them; openness to receive and implement actionable feedback, and the capacity to act quickly
- Collaborative: Team oriented, transparent, authentic, seeks win-win solutions
- Organization: Disciplined, confident, proactive self-starter with “own my business” attitude and strong ability to set and maintain a productive cadence throughout each day in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Curious Learner: ability to absorb technology concepts and translate them to Zones solutions to meet clients’ expected business outcomes. Strong need to know Zones’ products, services and sales process inside and out; as well as desire to have a clear understanding of the account profile, and prospect’s or client’s needs