Catholic Charities Southwest Ohio is currently applications for a Full Time Sales Coordinator.
The Sales Coordinator will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas; play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of services to advance the social cause of the agency.
This position is based out of our Montgomery office location (10700 Montgomery Rd, Cincinnati, OH), normal working schedule is Monday-Friday, salary exempt, and reports to the Languages Services Director.
Essential Job Functions:
· Achieve all lead generation and sales quotas as directed by management.
· Build a prospects sales dashboard with monthly KPIs
· Expand market share by continually engaging the business community, staying up to date on interpreting industry trends and opportunities, and promoting business services at industry networking events.
· Obtain and maintain strong leads referral relationships with local healthcare facilities and providers – case managers, discharge planners, social workers, nurses, physicians, insurance representatives, marketing staff
· Develop a corporate sales campaign in the first 30 days, including the identification of potential clients.
· Create and implement a lead-generation social media campaign
· Develop sales materials for new and existing clients
· Onboard new clients in a timely and effective manner.
· Assist in the creation implementation of a public relations and community outreach plan to increase awareness of the brand and services
· Analyze competitive landscape, market trends and customer behavior
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Minimum Qualifications and Skills Required:
· Minimum of an Associate’s degree in related field
· 3 years of past experience in corporate sales growth, customer retention service, or customer relationship management.
· Advanced sales and customer service skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent business presentation skills
· Project management experience with numerous time-sensitive projects simultaneously
· Superb data-management skills using Excel, extracting data and measuring KPIs
· Ability to analyze language services data to optimize sales efforts
· Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
· Past experience in WordPress and Hootsuite
Work Environment: Typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues.
Must be able to meet the following physical requirements, with or without reasonable accommodation:
· Use hands to manipulate, handle, feel, and control items or equipment
· Talk to other employees/clients and hear them;
· See and be able to read, write, and interpret written documents
· Occasionally lift and move objects weighing up to 25 pounds
About Catholic Charities and Organizational Responsibility:
For more than 100 years, Catholic Charities has served the Archdiocese of Cincinnati. Our programs have changed over the years, but our commitment to serve the poor, protect the vulnerable and welcome the stranger has not wavered. Our mission is to Serve, Enlighten and Empower. We serve local families and change local lives.
Employees of Catholic Charities Southwestern Ohio will have knowledge of the Catholic faith, a willingness to work for a Catholic, faith-based agency and adhere to the policies of Catholic Charities. Employees will not publicly oppose the teachings of the Catholic Faith nor publicly advocate for any position in conflict with Catholic teaching, or the specific positions of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati or the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. This requirement includes any public speech, demonstration or writing including the use of social media or other digital technologies.
CCSWOH offers comprehensive benefits package including group health, dental, vision insurance, 401k employer contribution, employee assistance plan, life insurance, and disability coverage. Visit https://benefits.catholiccincinnati.org/ to view specifics on group insurance coverage. Immediate eligibility to 15 days of PTO and 11 paid holidays per year.
Starting pay range for this position is $40,000/yr with commission opportunities based on sales.
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.
Catholic Charities Southwest Ohio is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. M/F/Disabled/Vets.