Behavioral Health Clinician, $1000 Sign-on Bonus*
Community Behavioral Health
Must have a LSW or LPC
This position is part of a multidisciplinary team. The primary duties of this position are to provide behavioral health treatment services for Substance Use Disorder and Mental Health. These services are provided within the guidelines set forth by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services and the Joint Commission. The position assures compliance in standards in the area of evaluation, assessment, treatment, and service delivery to clients. This position is responsible for directly providing needed treatment, rehabilitation, and support services to clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete comprehensive assessments for both SUD and MH services
- Participate in staff organizational meetings and treatment planning review meetings.
- Participate in providing SUD and MH treatment services, including groups and individuals
- Develop individualized service plan(s).
- Consult with referral sources and family members to obtain collaborative information.
- Maintain communication with referral sources in timely manner.
- Participate in therapeutic and psycho-educational interventions.
- Demonstrate a willingness to cooperate, work and communicate with coworkers, supervisors and outside contacts.
- Appropriately interprets and applies agency policies and procedures to job responsibilities
- Meet productivity standards as established by the agency
- Communicate with Clinical Supervisor to develop and use best practice treatment modalities to assess and diagnose clients.
- Complete timely documentation of all client interaction according to agency policy.
- Maintain adherence to ethical and legal standards of practice.
- Maintain client confidentiality, by adhering to all federal and state laws and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned and appropriate for the position.
Minimum Job Requirements
Education: Bachelor Degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
Licenses or other required certification: LSW or LPC required, LISW or LPCC preferred
Experience: Experience in providing Substance Use Disorder and Mental Health treatment. Experience in an outpatient setting preferred but not required. Must have strong clinical skills, a strong commitment to client rights, competence to establish supportive trusting relationships with clients, knowledge and skills related to co-occurring disorders.