Digital Marketing Project Manager
Project Manager Job Description
Helium SEO is hiring a full-time, entry-level Project Manager to work out of our Blue Ash, Ohio office. The main function of the Project Manager role is to ensure deliverables related to SEO, SEM, and CRO campaigns are completed within a specified timeframe. In this role, you will coordinate people and processes to ensure that client work is delivered on time and yields the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving the project’s organization and timeline.
Role responsibilities include:
- Proactively manage client campaign timelines, coordinate tasks, and communicate status updates with team members to achieve superior results for clients within project deadlines
- Must be able to manage workflow on a daily basis using Asana to assign tasks to team members and assist in schedule management
- Ensure all team members are aligned on project requirements, scopes, proposed timing, objectives, and action plans
- Prepare agendas, send recaps and weekly updates
- Create professional and accurate weekly and monthly reports for clients
- Ensure clients’ needs are met as projects evolve (emphasis on clear & professional communication)
- Create and edit client-facing deliverables to ensure they are clear, concise, and professional
- 1-2 years of project management experience
- Experience in creating and managing multiple project timelines
- Familiar with project management software platforms (Asana, Trello, etc.), methodologies, and best practices a plus.
- Experience planning and executing SEO, social media, content, and local search marketing campaigns a plus but not required
- Proven ability to work collaboratively within a team demonstrating strong communication skills
- You continually strive to improve your understanding of Project Management and keep up with industry trends and have career goals of obtaining your PMP or Master's in Project Management
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to multitask, manage project timelines, and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform well with or without detailed directions
- Flexible and adapts with ever-changing strategies and deadlines
- Displays critical thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to create solutions
- Thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
We believe culture is the most important thing we must get right at this early stage in our journey. If we get the right people working together in productive ways, we can do anything. In this role you will spend most of your day managing project timelines and communicating with internal team members. You will own your customer accounts completely, putting their results first, and making sure that they are receiving world-class service.
You understand that no one is perfect, that we all have weak spots, and you want to master the skill of self-improvement regardless of your experience.
You are driven to do amazing work and complete every task to the best of your ability.
You constantly push yourself to get more done in less time by attacking your work with intensity.
You ask for help when you need it, own up to your mistakes, and put the needs of your colleagues above your own ego.
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation includes a highly competitive base salary and Helium offers a retirement plan, life insurance benefits, full medical and dental coverage and currently covers 80% of medical premiums for employees. We offer unlimited PTO, a fun and collaborative work environment, and all the Mario Kart and Ping Pong you could ever want.