Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager is responsible for developing, executing and maintaining clearly defined social media strategies for 2060 Digital clients in a manner that supports the clients overall brand, personality and goals. This position is responsible for evaluating, planning, organizing, managing and contributing to several social media channels in an effort to achieve client objectives.
- Independently develop, execute, and maintain Social Media strategies for assigned clients with the focus on growth. Test and measure strategies. Analyze to see if strategies are working to help client accomplish their goals and maintain/increase followers.
- Create and maintain social media content calendars and posting schedules for each assigned client.
- Interact on Social Networking platforms on client's behalf.
- Develop and execute small and large-scale campaigns, and place paid social advertising across multiple channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and additional outlets as necessary.
- Maintain brand integrity.
- Provide high level of customer service.
- Produce monthly recaps for clients. Screen grab posts, highlight good interaction. Attend on-site and off-site meeting with assigned clients. Have ongoing interaction with client over the phone and email. Make presentations to clients.
- Conduct, gather and analyze market research to determine social media opportunities. Present to clients; execute opportunities.
- Work creatively and analytically towards targeted results and ensure timely and effective execution of social media tactics and programs.
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness of social media programs and implement improvements as needed.
- Participate in and initiate online conversations across a variety of channels.
- Work in a team environment with to identify, interpret and capitalize on social media trends.
- Build good working relationships with co-workers, clients, vendors and the general public.
- Act in a professional manner when representing the company.
- Report to work on time and works established schedule/hours. Ability to work other hours or alternate schedules as needed.
- Works on other digital sales projects as assigned.
- Attend and participate meetings as needed.
- Other duties as needed.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in social media (preferred) and Bachelor's degree, but equivalent experience considered.
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and research skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills Great customer service skills; effective presentation skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of technology, web and latest social media trends.
- Proven passion and demonstrated ability for using social media -- a power user of all social media tools including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, etc. and how to use effectively for assigned clients.
- Experience in advertising, public affairs and online marketing.
- Ability to work independently yet experience working as a team member with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with a variety of individuals.
- Ability to work remotely at times on evenings and weekends as needed.