Case Manager - Community Behavioral Health/Social Work/Psychology
Greater Cincinnati Behavioral Health Services (GCBHS) is looking for Case Manager candidates for our outpatient behavioral health clinics located in Cincinnati, Ohio. This is a great starting point for a recent Social Work or Psychology graduate and students in a MSW or Master's in Mental Health Counseling program. We offer a $1,200 annual bonus ($300 per quarter) in addition to our competitive salary ($34,521-$36,930 to start) and excellent tuition assistance benefits ($1,500).
We are now offering our Case Management Training Academy again with start dates every month!
We are looking for BSW or Psychology or Sociology or Criminal Justice or related Human Services degree graduates or candidates with a HS Diploma and 3+ Years of related Mental Health experience. GCBHS offers great career advancement opportunities and a rich benefits package including Tuition Assistance ($1,500 per semester for a MSW or MA in Counseling). We also provide practicum supervision, license supervision, and continuing education credits.
Responsibilities for Case Manager:
- Provides Community Psychiatric Support Treatment (CPST) services and Therapeutic Behavioral Services (TBS) to persons with severe mental illness in an outpatient facility and in the community. May provide treatment to persons with substance use disorder as a secondary diagnosis.
- Provides services to individuals in Cincinnati and Hamilton County.
- Provides face to face services in the office and in the community along with telehealth services.
- Establishes therapeutic relationships, assesses complex problems, selects problem-solving interventions, and helps clients to function effectively.
- Develops an Individual Recovery Plan.
- Coordinates access to the recommended medical treatment services, employment assistance, housing assistance, and other targeted services.
- Coordinates, conducts or participates in assessments; provides crisis assistance services; delegates recovery plan tasks to appropriate service providers; and monitors overall service delivery.
Requirements for Case Manager:
- BSW (Bachelor of Social Work), Bachelor in Psychology, Criminal Justice, or a related Human Services field or a minimum high school diploma plus 3 years experience in mental health.
- Experience in social services and behavioral health preferred but not required.
- Position requires frequent driving of own personal vehicle. A valid driver’s license, vehicle, and insurable driving record are required.
We have been named a Top Workplace in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky every year since 2010!
Please visit our website www.gcbhs.com to learn more about GCBHS.
EEO Employer F/M/Disabled/Vets
Kiersten Rand 513-354-7088 email@example.com