Associate Neuroscience Specialty Representative (New Orleans, LA)
As an Associate Neuroscience Specialty Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Becoming knowledgeable of disease state, product and competitive market knowledge.
- Educating Healthcare providers on Vanda's product portfolio.
- Developing relationships with Healthcare providers in order to understand their needs.
Education, Experience, and Required Competencies:
- BS or BA in life science or business with GPA greater than 3.0.
- Interest and/or experience in healthcare field through internships, volunteer work, part-time jobs
- Excellent communication skills: interpersonal, verbal and written.
- Ability to learn, apply and communicate technical and scientific product- related information.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and has an outstanding work ethic
- Interest in building negotiation and selling skills
- Seeking recent college graduates; candidates with limited prior work experience will also be considered.
- Pharmaceutical sales experience is not required.