Information Technology Leadership Development Program (EMERGE)
EMERGE is Cardinal Health’s early career, rotational development program designed to accelerate the path to leadership and develop well-rounded utility players within a functional discipline. The program is geared towards recent college graduates interested in the healthcare industry that are searching for a challenging, rewarding career, in a fast-paced environment. The goal of the EMERGE program is to create a bench of future leaders to support the long-term talent strategy and direction of Cardinal Health.
Location: Dublin, Ohio (Additional locations may be available based on business needs. Applicants must be open to relocation.)
Start Date: July 6, 2021
Why Choose the Information Technology (IT) EMERGE Program?
Participants have the opportunity to develop strong enterprise information technology knowledge and build relationships through exposure to challenging assignments and diverse experiences.
Participants will complete three 12-month rotations. Rotations will be determined based on business needs and may include, but are not limited to:
· Business Analyst
· Enterprise Architecture
· Project Management
· Software Development
· Cyber Security
· Augmented Intelligence
Accountabilities in this role:
· Analytical skills and attention to detail
· Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
· Quality and results orientation with a proactive approach
· Ability to prioritize requests effectively and understand importance and meet deadlines
· Ability to work independently with moderate level of direction
· Must be willing to adapt to shifting requirements or priorities
Cardinal Health recruits current, full-time students who have a combination of the following requirements:
· Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
· Expected graduation of winter 2020 or spring 2021, preferred
· Recommended GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale
· Previous internship experience, preferred
· Strong leadership, communication and analytical skills
· Participation in extracurricular activities and/or community service
· Must have unlimited work authorization in the United States with no requirement for future sponsorship
**If you are offered a position and you accept that position, the offer is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of a drug test, completion of a background investigation, and demonstrated evidence that you are eligible to work for any employer in the United States.
To learn more about Cardinal Health and the EMERGE Program visit cardinalhealth.com/college.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Who We Are:
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a global, integrated healthcare services and products company, providing customized solutions for hospitals, health systems, pharmacies, ambulatory surgery centers, clinical laboratories and physician offices worldwide.
The company provides clinically-proven medical products and pharmaceuticals and cost-effective solutions that enhance supply chain efficiency from hospital to home. Cardinal Health connects patients, providers, payers, pharmacists and manufacturers for integrated care coordination and better patient management. Backed by nearly 100 years of experience, with approximately 50,000 employees in 46 countries, Cardinal Health ranks among the top 25 on the Fortune 500.