Entry Level Recruiting Coordinator
Reynolds and Reynolds is an industry leader in developing software and business forms for the automotive industry. These products enable car dealerships to operate more efficiently and effectively in a competitive marketplace.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will screen and process resumes in order to identify qualified applicants for our open positions. You will maintain contact with applicants including providing position details and general information about Reynolds as well as setting up qualified applicants with testing information. You will also search for potential applicants on major boards to help build a pool of candidates. Teaming with the Recruiters, you will identify creative avenues to increase candidate flow. In this role, you will also represent the company periodically at career fairs and other events in order to increase awareness of our exciting career opportunities. Additionally, you will be cross-trained on other areas within the Recruiting department.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardio room, weight room, daily fitness classes, and locker facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, euchre and more!
- On-site softball field, basketball court, and volleyball court
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Convenience store with a full-service Starbucks coffee bar, reading materials and an assortment of snacks
- On-site Credit Union and ATM
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual Bike Build for local military families, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age