Account Executive Internship
Technology sales is where the growth is! We’re still shining after 29 years in business. Genesis Technologies won “Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®” for the 8th time in 2020. Since our inception we’ve been building a reputation as a reliable and trustworthy business partner in the areas of Managed Print Services, Office Equipment, and Document Management Solutions.
We are committed to helping people and technology work as one. We are seeking New Business Development Interns to join our successful sales team for the summer.
Read further if you want to:
- Be creative! Develop lead generation strategies to create your prospect pipeline.
- Do a little detective work. Do research online of local companies and search for those that fit our “ideal customer criteria.”
- Be social. Spend your days talking to people. Telephone prospects and cold call on business owners and C-level executives.
- Market the latest technology. Use our complete office and IT technology product line to grow a portfolio of profitable business.
- Make a difference! Small and medium-sized businesses are looking for ways to do things faster, easier, greener, and more productively. Help keep our local businesses growing. Your insight and assessment can help them.
- Be part of a successful sales team. A successful sales team and committed leadership will support your efforts.
You will work hard, you will have fun, and you will enjoy:
- A compensation plan that rewards success (salary + commission + bonus/promotions).
- Training to advance your professional development and grow your sales career.
- A great work environment with a team of people who enjoy working together!
To be successful in this role you will need:
- To be a people person. Talking to people is what you’ll do so you’ll need to be a natural at it and enjoy it.
- To have a professionally persistent ability to make repeated calls and emails to gain access to C-level buyers.
- The ability to look for new customers and new business within existing customer accounts.
- An affinity toward technology and a belief in what it can do to improve our daily lives. Then you’ll need to be able to take that belief and natural affinity toward technology and translate that into a value our customers can see using to improve their business processes.
- The ability to mine the CRM system (Salesforce.com) for new opportunities and to manage the sales funnel.
At Genesis Technologies our investment doesn’t stop with the customer – it carries over to our employees. We seek a long-term relationship to grow your sales career.
If interested and qualified, please apply on Handshake or email your resume to our Miami University Recruitment Coordinator, Christy Torrese (Class of 2017) at email@example.com