Marketing Internship (Summer 2021)
Must apply at this link:
At Cleveland Clinic Health System, we believe in a better future for healthcare. And each of us is responsible for honoring our commitment to excellence, pushing the boundaries and transforming the patient experience, every day.
We all have the power to help, heal and change lives — beginning with our own. That’s the power of the Cleveland Clinic Health System team, and The Power of Every One.
CC Administrative Campus
Under the direction of the marketing managers, associates or coordinators, the candidate(s) will help in the development, coordination and implementation of comprehensive marketing strategies and tactics for assigned areas within the Marketing Account Services department. This is a full-time, paid internship program that can also be used for school credit.
While working closely with department representatives, participates in a structured learning experience. Performs a variety of administrative tasks and works on various projects.
Marketing Department Responsibilities (will include, but are not limited to):
- Analysis of competitive information, data and statistics for assigned areas, event planning and execution, management and implementation of various marketing initiatives, web-based and digital marketing initiatives, and collaboration with marketing team members on collateral pieces (brochures, direct mail campaigns, letter writing, etc.)
- Interns may assume project management responsibilities for individual programs or projects. Applicants must be able to work in a fast-paced corporate environment, have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work independently when required.
- Researches, compiles, tabulates, and analyzes data and processes for a variety of administrative and departmental matters.
- Assists department personnel in assigned administrative, planning, organizational, technical, and professional tasks.
- Provides suggestions or recommendations with regard to department specific projects.
- Prepares and presents reports; drafts policies and procedures; responds to requests for information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Pursuing a Marketing or Business-related degree. (Students with expected graduation in December 2021/Spring 2022 only)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint preferred.
- Have own transportation
- Attire is business professional
- Due to COVID-19, the Summer 2021 internship may be virtual, in-person, or a combination of both. The current expectation for this role is that it will be located on site as an in-person internship. Interns will need to be flexible with any on-site or virtual requirement, as changes may occur.
- Commitment of 12 weeks at 40 hours per week (M-F, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Possible evening and weekend hours
- Internship duration may be less than 12 weeks due to COVID-19 restrictions
- Current college enrollment required.
- None required.
Complexity of Learning Experience:
- Can discuss and weigh pros and cons and separate critical issues.
- Can make definitive choices, expresses opinions on issues and can explain logical path decisions.
- None required.
- Requires full range of body motion including handling/lifting items, manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
- Requires frequent standing and sitting.
- Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Deadline for application: Friday, November 13, 2020
Targeted start date: Tuesday, May 25, 2021
The policy of Cleveland Clinic Health System and its system hospitals (Cleveland Clinic Health System) is to provide equal opportunity to all of our employees and applicants for employment in our tobacco free and drug free environment. All offers of employment are followed by testing for controlled substance and nicotine. Job offers will be rescinded for candidates for employment who test positive for nicotine. Candidates for employment who are impacted by Cleveland Clinic Health System's Smoking Policy will be permitted to reapply for open positions after 90 days.
Decisions concerning employment, transfers and promotions are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. Information provided on this application may be shared with any Cleveland Clinic Health System facility.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Cleveland Clinic Health System is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities