Human Resources Management Development Assistant (Level 2)
Our Founder, William H. Danforth, made the words ‘I Dare You’ an icon in our business—and they mean much more to us than simply a challenge to be ambitious. It’s his dare that drives us to be more than an average Human Resources (HR) department. Together, we share an unusual goal: to drive our business forward by attracting, keeping, and developing the strongest talent.
Joining Nestlé Purina as a Management Development HR Assistant means you're joining our factory family to play a key role in developing employee relations, training, compensation and benefits. Following from there, you’ll experience an outstanding breadth of work within your functional area and focus on becoming a domain guide at the factory you’re specified to.
Why human resources with us versus somewhere else? Taking the HR path of our Management Development Assistant is a full-time position that puts you on the fast track to management on the manufacturing side of our business. You are the future leader.
- Gain exposure to Employee Relations including administration, hiring practices, and performance management
- Participate on the college recruiting team for the Manufacturing Division of Nestlé Purina
- Train/work on the applicant tracking system; TALEO and Selecting for Success
- Become familiar with benefit and compensation plans and gain proficiency at communicating information to employees
- Gain working knowledge of Plant’s AAP – OFCCP regulations and audit implemented regulations
- Must be open to relocation to one or more of our 21 production facilities across the U.S.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field
- 1 years’ experience in an administrative, clerical, or HR related environment
Note: This position does not provide sponsorship for employment status (e.g. H-1B visa status). You must have the legal right to work in the United States in order to qualify for one of these positions.
Crete, NE; Clinton, IA
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at email@example.com to notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application.