Advisory Services: Data Analytics Staff Chicago, IL (Full-time June 2021)
To apply for this position in Chicago, please complete a profile at this link:
You DO NOT need to apply on Handshake.
Video interviews will occur on a rolling basis every week throughout the Fall season, and you will be contacted directly if selected. We encourage you to apply early as interviewing could proceed ahead of application deadlines.
Crowe does not sponsor international visa's at this time (including STEM and OPT). If you require any sponsorship now or in the future, we kindly request that you refrain from applying.
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe LLP, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Job Summary: Are you looking for a meaningful internship? At Crowe, we believe that the primary function of a successful internship is to engage students through meaningful participation in various projects.
• Quickly develop a proof of concept from various data sources
• Ability to balance multiple projects with attention to detail while meeting deadlines
• Create and evaluate data analysis models and procedures
• Ability to accurately document and scope a project
• Keep abreast of the advancements of Microsoft’s Business Intelligence platform
• Ability to comprehend and implement best practices in development
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
As an Intern or Staff, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
• Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
• Assist in the delivering of large projects
• Assist with projects for a variety of clients and industries, consistently delivering quality client services within expected time frames and on budget.
• Continue to develop internal relationships and your Crowe brand
• Perform data discovery and analytics using Power BI, Tableau, R, Excel, or other data analytics tools, with direction from other team members.
• Document, diagram and present complex/technical material for presentation
• Utilizing cloud-based Data and Analytics platform solutions - Amazon, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud
• Possess integrity and a strong work ethic
• Strong analytical and verbal/written communication skills
• Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Strong academic credentials (Minimum GPA of 3.2)
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you!
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper!
Visit Crowe Careers to find out how you can grow your career and make an impact every day!
More about Crowe:
Crowe LLP https://www.crowe.com/ is a public accounting, consulting and technology firm with offices around the world. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities. The firm and its subsidiaries also help clients make smart decisions that lead to lasting value with its tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the best places to work in the U.S. As an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, Crowe serves clients worldwide. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.