2020 Marketing Intern
This internship is with our portfolio company Cordata. Learn more at cordatahealth.com.
Cordata created technology to coordinate patients through long-term, chronic disease treatment pathways. Being an Ohio company, several years ago was asked to provide the technology to enable community-based responses to the opioid epidemic. Cordata was deployed to make the community responders more efficient and to ensure these patients were better tracked through their recovery pathway. Today, Cordata covers the responses for the entire State of West Virginia and 79 of the 88 Ohio counties. This is now the fastest growing portion of our business.
Cordata has created Back-to-Work (B2W). B2W helps employers create new processes to manage their employees entering and exiting the workforce as they interact and their risks of contracting COVID-19 change. B2W is built on a proven HIPAA compliant platform used to manage sensitive medical information protected by ADA. Back-to-Work can be deployed quickly, is easy to learn, and scalable. Given the dynamic nature of emerging COVID-19 protocols, the software is also adaptable and can be adjusted for new requirements without the need for code changes or new deployments.
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for conducting competitor research related to our Back-to-Work product and creating marketing materials to support the rollout of the Back to Work offering. The landscape around software to manage COVID-19 is constantly changing. The intern will fill a key role in helping Cordata meet employer needs.
The position will be part-time with an expected weekly commitment of approximately 20 hours. This position can be done remotely.
We are looking to fill this position immediately with an expected commitment through early August. Exact start and end dates will be determined during the hiring process.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Conducting a competitor analysis
- Synthesizing research to help Cordata identify needs
- Working with Cordata marketing team to position B2W and create marketing materials
- Attending competitive webinars and other virtual conferences and summarizing the information
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Interest in business responses to managing the risks of COVID-19
- Strong communication, organization, and prioritization skills
- Must be punctual, responsive to requests, and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to perform tasks with a high degree to accuracy