Media Analytics & Insights Associate Manager
Begin a meaningful career right here.
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
Do you have a passion for data, analytics, and solving tough business challenges? If so, then come join our North America Media Analytics & Insights team! The Media Analytics and Insights Associate Manager position is located at our headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio.
We are looking for someone who loves analyzing data to create meaningful insights and recommendations to drive growth behind our portfolio of P&G brands. In North America Media, you will get the chance to work on some of the world’s largest brands and top advertisers while partnering with industry leaders to transform the media data and analytics space.
The NA Media Analytics & Insights Associate Manager responsibilities would include:
* Cross-Media Analytics: Leverage cross-media tools to analyze patterns in consumer media behavior, assess what-if scenarios to create the best media plans, and track in market performance to optimize brand’s media go-to-market plans.
* Television Analytics: Deep dive into TV inventory to understand how best to match available programming against brand consumer needs.
* Digital Analytics: Deep dive into Digital media and understand the best metrics to optimize campaigns across social media, online video, and programmatic marketplaces.
We are looking for passionate and driven individuals who are:
* Interested in analyzing data to create meaningful insights, stories, and recommendations to drive change.
* Service oriented to understand and deliver on the unique needs of P&G categories and brands.
* Able to prioritize and execute multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
* A Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in Business, Mathematics, Communications or related field.
* Strong analytical skills and understanding of manipulating multiple data sources.
* Experience using Excel, JMP, or other statistical software.
* Experience using visualization software and tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Spotfire or related tools.
* Ability to relocate to Cincinnati, OH.
* Experience working with media data, systems, and tools such as Nielsen Ad Products, Oracle Ad Products, IRI, MRI, ComScore, etc.
The Value of a P&G Career
* Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
* We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
* We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
* Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
* What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.